Re: Proposal: Canvas accessibility and a media querries approach for alternative content (Action Item 6 in the HTML Accessibility Task Force)

hi henri,
>This way, the call to drawFocusRing() can be an unconditional part of a
paint routine and the check to see if the element is focused can be done in
the UA >C++ code without the script having to make an explicit JS-to-C++
query for each element to decide whether to call drawFocusRing().
>(I retract my statement that it might make sense to imply a call to
focus(). It is a bit surprising, though, that a method called drawFoo()
actually means >drawFooIfBar().)

your use of the technical does little for my attempt to understand what you
are talking about.

"the call to drawFocusRing() can be an unconditional part of a paint routine
and the check to see if the element is focused can be done in the UA >C++
code"

why would this not be the case if the result of the check is that the
element isn't focused it is to be given focus?

regards
stevef

--
with regards