Re: Proposal: Canvas accessibility and a media querries approach for alternative content (Action Item 6 in the HTML Accessibility Task Force)

hi henri,

>Do you mean that the UA should check if a 'click' event handler is on the
call stack when drawfocus() is called?

Forgive my ignorance, but i don't understand what you are talking about.

what i mean is when a region of the canvas is being monitored for clicks and
the response to a click is to call the drawfocus() method, this method
includes a reference to an element, then the calling of the drawfocus()
method should cause the focus to move to the referenced element. rather
than  the developer having to manually move focus to the element via
scripting.

for example, with the pseudo text box example, when a user clicks on the
pseudo text box  focus is moved to the <input type="text"> in the canvas
subdom.

regards
stevef

--