Re: Proposal: Canvas accessibility and a media querries approach for alternative content (Action Item 6 in the HTML Accessibility Task Force)

HI henri,

>> one method of triggering the interaction for mouse users and one for
keyboard users, seems like a waste of effort?

>It seems that this sort of thing happens inevitable when the APIs become
low-level enough.
 OK, but I am trying to understand why one would do this?
if you include a link in the canvas sub dom so it will be accessible to
users, why would you duplicate the functionality using script instead of
pointing the click event on the canvas to the link?

in the end if a single method is suitable for all users its a win for all
no?

regards
stevef?

--