Re: Proposal: Canvas accessibility and a media querries approach for alternative content (Action Item 6 in the HTML Accessibility Task Force)

Hi Ian, to get some clarification on what the spec requires

If a user clicks on a region of the canvas that has been scripted to
naviagte to a n URL with an associated focus rectangle that is associated
with an <a> element inside the canvas. Does the click get passed to the link
and a navigation event get triggered?

<canvas>
</canvas>

regards