Re: Decentralized poetry markup (language)

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 10:23 AM, Leif Halvard Silli
>> Some responses are added in the wiki.
>> http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/PoeticSemantics
>>
>> Already the first response from Peter Krantz suggests to use XHTML2 or RDFa.
>
> It strikes me that this is an example of a language which we could have
> developed within HTML5, if  Toby's Decentralized Extensibility proposal
> had been implemented in HTML5.

Given that this is a proposal for a spec, doesn't the "applicable
specification" clause in HTML5 apply here? Meaning that HTML5 as it is
already is able to deal with this particular case.

Not saying that HTML5 has solved all the decentralized extensibility
issues discussed in general. Just seems like this particular one is
potentially dealt with.

/ Jonas