RE: Change Proposals and Counter-Proposals (was Re: Issues 89 through 97)

From: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 09:41:29 -0800
To: HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>
I'd rather the group focus on technical issues rather than process,
so I sent this request to the chairs, but I did cc: www-archive
for reference:

I think getting some clarifications on what the chairs think the
process is would help reduce the amount of group email traffic
focused on process rather than technology.