Re: Change Proposals and Counter-Proposals (was Re: Issues 89 through 97)

Hi Tab & Shelley,

Can I ask you both to take a bit of time out from this thread? I think both your points are made, and things are getting a bit too contentious. If there are important new points to add, and you still care to make them after giving it some time, feel free to do so. Even if you feel the other person is attacking you, please let it go for now.

Thanks,
Maciej