Re: text/sandboxed-html

Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> I would be hesitant to add a feature to HTML5 that can't actually be
> implemented (and will be a potentially confusing no-op) until another
> standards group does some design work. It's not even clear at this time
> if this is a feature authors will really want with sandboxed iframes.

Before we head over to plugin-futures it would be nice if we could write
down what the requirements are...:

- a plugin needs to be able to signal support for the "sandbox" mode (is
on initialization sufficient?)

- when the plugin instance is created, the various sandbox related flags
defined in
<http://dev.w3.org/html5/spec/Overview.html#the-iframe-element> need to
be passed to the plugin

- the plugin needs to apply the constraints defined by these flags to
the content it displays

Q: does the set of flags need to be extensible?

Best regards, Julian