Re: <iframe doc="">

From: Adam Barth <w3c@adambarth.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 23:02:57 -0800
To: Joe D Williams <joedwil@earthlink.net>
Cc: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>, public-html@w3.org

@src=data is already implemented.  You can try that out.  :)

> I think you should tell the story of why and how and which is best.
> how does seamless fit in?

I'd just be repeating what Ian has already said.

@seamless is helpful for incorporating iframes into layout more
easily.  Currently, iframes have a fixed height and width irrespective
of their contents.  This is to prevent the enclosing page from
learning about the contents of the frame.  With @seamless, these
layout restrictions are lifted in cases when it is safe to do so.  The
relation to @sandbox is that @seamless makes it easier to incorporate
sandboxed content into a web site without breaking the layout.

Adam