Re: ITS in html Re: HTML+RDFa Heartbeat Draft publishing request

2010/1/15 Karl Dubost <karl+w3c@la-grange.net <karl%2Bw3c@la-grange.net>>

> Le 13 janv. 2010 à 10:48, Maciej Stachowiak a écrit :
> > ITS is a vocabulary in custom XML namespace.
>
> I do not know the status of "ITS in html" but I remember there was work
> going on this topic.

Thanks for pinging me, Karl. There still is, see the microformat-like
approach at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its-ig/2009Jul/0008.html
I haven't worked on this for a while, but plan to start again. So any
comments on the current state, esp. the ABNF-form like approach, are very
welcome. Notet that I don't see my approach as a proposal to solve the
extensibility problem in general. My appraoch works only for vocabularies
which can be enlisted as attribute-value pairs.

Felix