(not really) Re: Alternate proposals for ISSUE-83

From: Krzysztof Maczyński <1981km@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 02:46:09 +0100
To: <public-html@w3.org>
Sorry, Maciej, for sending it previously to you only. I clicked a wrong button.

I'll repeat my proposal (apparently unnoticed by others than Shelley), noting that Shelley's Change Proposal doesn't meet my expectation, and also that it's about details per se, not dt or dd. Why not have a details element (possibly more than one even) _inside_ the element for which the author provides details and have them go into that element? That's more natural and flexible, it seems to me.

Best regards,

Krzysztof Maczyński