RE: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-01-07

Unfortunately, looks like I have a conflict for
tomorrow morning and can't make the meeting

ACTION-169: I just sent this email and marked
the action as Pending Review.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Jan/0573.html

==========================
ISSUE-4 HTML-Versioning (continues to be updated)

There have been some comments, and I've started
to compose replies, but haven't sent them yet.
Note, though, that the proposal itself also seems
to address ISSUE-84, although it doesn't contain
the rationale for that.

I'll take an action to update the change proposal
and respond to comments within two weeks.

ISSUE-84: Please note as Change Proposal in progress.

ISSUE-81 (representation-vs-resource) Roy Fielding
[ http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Jan/0208.html ]

I have a TAG action item to tell the HTML WG that the
TAG likes Roy's direction and asks HTML WG to give Roy
the extra time he asks for.

http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/372

This email should, I hope, serve to satisfy that action.