From: Maciej Stachowiak [mailto:mjs@apple.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 2:45 PM
To: Adam Barth
Cc: Leonard Rosenthol; Ian Hickson; public-html@w3.org WG
Subject: Re: text/sandboxed-html

That's my intent with suggesting allow-plugins - it would only allow
those that understand @sandbox and have indicated this to the browser
in some way. But I think we should design the mechanism for plugins to
participate in enforcing the sandbox and to indicate that they will do
so, and see if any plugin vendor is actually interested in
implementing that functionality, before we add allow-plugins. I would
not want to add it speculatively, if it initially has the effect of
not allowing any actual plugins.

Regards,
Maciej