Publishing HTML+RDFa WD

From: Krzysztof Maczyński <1981km@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 19:16:39 +0100
To: <public-html@w3.org>
I've found no strongly objectionable changes in the ED. Thanks, Manu, for carrying it on!

Although I believe this spec should be handed over to another group (just as I wrote about Microdata), it's a good practice to publish heartbeat drafts of stuff for which a group has already published an FPWD. Therefore I support publishing the WD at this time and hope that the RDFa WG will have been formed by the next heartbeat.

Best regards,

Krzysztof Maczyński