Re: The Canvas 2D API split

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 11:56:35 -0500
To: Shelley Powers <shelley.just@gmail.com>
Cc: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>
On Mon, 2010-01-11 at 10:41 -0600, Shelley Powers wrote:
> >> Please do not enter tracker issues that aren't called for by the process.
> >>

> > We have to disagree, then.
> > [...]
> >
> > How else are we supposed to track assignments, responsibilities, and
> > due dates, Maciej?

Nobody said that the Canvas 2D drafts were under the responsibilities of
the HTML Working Group. As Maciej stated, the HTML Working Group never
decided to take on the work of a separate Canvas 2D specification yet.
You're trying to open tracker issues against documents that are not yet
on the table which, I agree with Maciej, wasn't the right approach.

Philippe