Re: The Canvas 2D API split

On Jan 11, 2010, at 7:56 AM, Shelley Powers wrote:

> Then I will enter an Issue, because I see two proposals, the editor
> did not take into consideration the original proposed split, and I
> don't agree with the wording of the editor's proposed change.

I don't think that would be an appropriate use of the issue tracker.
If you object to the wording, there are ways to do that. You can file
a bug against the split out draft about the wording, or you can enter
a resolvable objection when it is proposed for FPWD.

The fact that someone else made another draft is only relevant if
someone wants to put it forward for FPWD. So far no one has done so.

Please do not enter tracker issues that aren't called for by the
process.

Regards,
Maciej