Re: CfC: Publish HTML5 Microdata as First Public Working Draft and a new HTML5 Working Draft

Benjamin Nowack wrote:
> space where Microdata implementors could find test cases and stuff. I'd
> like to keep track of Microdata's progress, but public-html has a bit
> too much traffic for this purpose.

I'd rather keep microdata discussions on this list.  We have too many
mailing lists to keep track of in this group already, adding another
won't make it any easier to follow the group discussions.  In fact, I've
found that as the number of mailing lists has grown, it's become harder
and harder to follow everything as the traffic has simply grown somewhat
in proportion to the number of lists.

--
Lachlan Hunt - Opera Software
http://lachy.id.au/