sections removed, current and ongoing

From: Shelley Powers <shelley.just@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 10:41:17 -0600
To: HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>
As a heads up, if you're not paying attention to the bugs: Section 8
on communication was removed from the spec, the 2D API was removed
(it's been managed elsewhere, anyway), and the details element was
removed.

These bugs do get copied to the HTML WG email list, if I remember
correctly, so none of these changes should have been a surprise. Well,
perhaps details, if people assumed Ian wouldn't agree with the bug
request.

As another heads up, I will be filing other bugs, asking for other
sections to be removed. These include all of 4.11 and 4.14, and
perhaps others. I have already asked, in existing bugs, that the
browser section, Section 5, and the progress and meter sections be
removed, with the browser section split into its own specification.

Shelley