Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-76 Microdata/RDFa

On Thu, 7 Jan 2010, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> Here is the decision. Apologies for the attachment, it turned out to be
> much more readabe as HTML than as plaintext however.

I've split out the Microdata section. Once the CVS server gets unstuck,
I'll upload the changes to the HTML5 core spec. The Microdata draft itself
is supposed to be here:

   http://dev.w3.org/html5/md/Overview.html

...but as of right now the server doesn't seem to have noticed. It's
visible in the CVS repo, though:

   http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/html5/md/Overview.html?content-type=text/html

I tried to base it on what was in the change proposal.

There are some open issues with Microdata's processing model that I'll
resolve in due course, but in the meantime I'd like to request that we
publish the above as an FPWD, so that it can get wider review.

Cheers,