action items completed

From: Larry Masinter <LMM@acm.org>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 20:51:40 -0800
To: "'HTML WG'" <public-html@w3.org>
I marked ACTION-171 update URL change proposal
<http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/171>  to address rationale
for rejecting bug as Pending Review, as I sent out a revised change
proposal for ISSUE-56.

I marked ACTION-172 Insure Change Proposal for
<http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/172>  ISSUE-4 (versioning)
also covers ISSUE-84 (legacy doctype) as Pending Review, since the
recent changes to the spec to allow (some) legacy doctypes seemed to
me to mean that the action was moot. As there is already a counter
change proposal and discussion is proceeding, I don't think I have any
more actions on ISSUE-4.

With that, I have no more open action items for HTML WG.

Thanks,

Larry