Re: ISSUE-85 anchor-roles partial Change Proposal

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 20:05:08 -0800
Cc: HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>
To: Steven Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>

On Feb 18, 2010, at 8:48 AM, Steven Faulkner wrote:

> I see issue 85 is due by 21st feb
> I have started the proposal, will have it done by the due date.
> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/ARIAonanchor

The chairs reviewed your proposal, and it does not appear to be done.
In particular, it is missing the Details section, so it is not even
possible to tell what concrete change is being proposed.

Since you submitted a partial effort, we have decided to extend the
deadline for another week. At that point, if we do not have a proper
Change Proposal, the issue will be closed without prejudice.

The status page has been updated to reflect this:
file:///Users/mjs/Work/src/html5/status/issue-status.html#ISSUE-085

Regards,
Maciej