RE: requesting one more extension

> Has Cynthia's proposal been put forth as a formal change proposal for Issue 32?

We expect Cynthia's proposal to emerge from the A11Y TF in about 10 days.  She will finalize her current proposal based on input early next week and then the TF will be polled as to the final version's acceptability.

The actual best plan would be for you to participate in the A11Y TF discussions but if you cannot then when the proposal arrives at the HTML WG you will have an opportunity to respond.

Our request to expedite your proposal for Issue 93 was simply meant to facilitate an earlier conclusion to both of these issues.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada