Re: Issue 85 and

Hi

I see issue 85 is due by 21st feb
I have started the proposal, will have it done by the due date.
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/ARIAonanchor

Also Mike Smith has very kindly checked the latest version of HTML5:
Techniques for providing useful text alternatives
http://dev.w3.org/html5/alt-techniques/
(associated with change proposal -
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/ImgElement20091209),
which i intend to put forward as a candidate for FPWD at some point.

he is also adding the techniques doc to bugzilla so people can file bugs
against it.

regards
Stevef

--