W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-html@w3.org > February 2010

Re: Issue 85 and

From: Steven Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 16:48:20 +0000
Message-ID: <55687cf81002180848n7fbed66frc7cc378a7088c7@mail.gmail.com>
To: HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>
Hi

I see issue 85 is due by 21st feb
I have started the proposal, will have it done by the due date.
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/ARIAonanchor

Also Mike Smith has very kindly checked the latest version of HTML5:
Techniques for providing useful text alternatives
http://dev.w3.org/html5/alt-techniques/
(associated with change proposal -
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/ImgElement20091209),
which i intend to put forward as a candidate for FPWD at some point.

he is also adding the techniques doc to bugzilla so people can file bugs
against it.

regards
Stevef


On 17 February 2010 11:42, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com> wrote:

> The HTML Working Group will have its usual weekly teleconference on
> 2010-02-18 for 60 minutes from 17:00Z to 18:00Z.
>
> Tokyo 02:00+1, Amsterdam/Oslo 18:00, London/Dublin 17:00, New
> Jersey/York 12 noon, Kansas City 11:00, Seattle/San Francisco 09:00.
>
> Chair of the meeting: Maciej Stachowiak
> Scribe: Paul Cotton
>
> (See the end of this email for dial-in and IRC info.)
>
> == Agenda ==
>
> 1. ACTION items due by Thu Feb 18
>
>    ACTION-172 Insure Change Proposal for ISSUE-4 (versioning) also covers
> ISSUE-84 (legacy doctype)
>
>
> 2. Update on CfC to publish new drafts
>    HTML5 (heartbeat)
>    HTML5+RDFa (heartbeat)
>    HTML5 Differences from HTML4 (heartbeat)
>    HTML Microdata (FPWD)
>    HTML Canvas 2D Context (FPWD)
>    HTML: The Markup Language (FPWD)
>
>  The CfC period will be closed by the time of the meeting, and the chairs
> will review any pending objections.
>
> 3. Call for Proposals that close by Thu Feb 18:
> (none)
>
> 4. New Calls for Proposals/Consensus this Week
> (none)
>
> 5. Reminders of upcoming deadlines
>    Feb 19, 2010
>        ISSUE-56 urls-webarch - Larry Masinter to revise Change Proposal
>    Feb 21, 2010
>        ISSUE-55 head-profile - Working Group to volunteer to write Change
> Proposal
>        ISSUE-82 profile-disambiguation - Working Group to volunteer to
> write Change Proposal
>        ISSUE-85 anchor-roles - Working Group to volunteer to write Change
> Proposal
>        ISSUE-86 atom-id-stability - Working Group to volunteer to write
> Change Proposal
>     Feb 22, 2010
>        ISSUE-30 longdesc - Maciej Stachowiak to write alternate Change
> Proposal
>     Feb 25, 2010
>        ISSUE-74 canvas-accessibility - Richard Schwerdtfeger to writhe
> alternate Change Proposal
>
> 6. New Issues This Week:
>    ISSUE-100 srcdoc
>    ISSUE-101 us-ascii-ref
>    ISSUE-102 meta-name-registry
>
> 7. Scribe for next meeting
>
> 8. Adjournment
>
> == Dial-in and IRC Details ==
>
> Zakim teleconference bridge
> +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, +44.117.370.6152
> code: HTML (4865)
>
> Supplementary IRC chat (logged)
> #html-wg on irc.w3.org port 6665 or port 80
>
>


-- 
with regards

Steve Faulkner
Technical Director - TPG Europe
Director - Web Accessibility Tools Consortium

www.paciellogroup.com | www.wat-c.org
Web Accessibility Toolbar -
http://www.paciellogroup.com/resources/wat-ie-about.html
Received on Thursday, 18 February 2010 16:49:19 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 9 May 2012 00:17:02 GMT