Re: CfC: Publish HTML5, RDFa heartbeats and Microdata, 2D Context and H:TML as FPWDs

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 12:19:53 -0500
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
CC: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>, HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
Anne van Kesteren wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Feb 2010 17:45:37 +0100, Julian Reschke
> <julian.reschke@gmx.de> wrote:
>> I already have objected to re-publish these sections as part of the
>> Microdata spec, see
>> <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Feb/0042.html>.
>> In particular, I'd like to see a statement from the editor about
>> whether this is intentional, or just an oversight (potentially caused
>> by the way the specs are generated).
>
> I'm not the editor, but I know this is intentional.

This changes is not merely editorial.

We've asked that commit messages for non-editorial changes include
rationale.

Can anybody out there help me identify the commit which introduced this
change?

http://twitter.com/WHATWG
http://lists.whatwg.org/pipermail/commit-watchers-whatwg.org/2010/thread.html

- Sam Ruby