Document metadata

From: Dean Leigh <dean.leigh@deanleigh.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 10:02:25 -0000
To: <public-html@w3.org>
I have views on revision of Document metadata, in particular the meta
element and the title element in relation to Web CMS and SEO as well as some
bigger picture issues.

However, I am new to the group and this is my first post and I would like to
follow the correct procedures.

Do I simply post a brief article directly to  public-html@w3.org.

Also I am sure these issues would have been covered in detail previously,
what is the best way of searching for previous posts?

Please be gentle with me if I am approaching this in the wrong way.

Regards,

Dean Leigh,