Re: "image analysis heuristics" (ISSUE-66)

hi ian

>As a general rule, people don't follow references.

Can you provide support for this statement? it would seem to me that a link
to a reference is like the many thousands of links that the spec already
contains, it may be that the phrasing of the link text can affect the
likelyhood of a person to follow the link.

Also in this case we are talking about a relatively small amount of people
who are going to follow the link, no? This infomation is meant for browser
developers is it not?

If they are not interested in making their browsers provide more accessible
content, it does not matter how much content you put in the html5 spec, they
can easily skip over it. If they ar interested it would be better, i think,
to point them to a document that provides comprehensive advice on how to do
so.

So I am another person that thinks providing a link to UAAG in relation to
image analysis heuristics is better than what is in the spec.

regards
stevef

with regards

Steve Faulkner