{Announcement} Media accessibility user requirements overview, Thu Sep 2

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 18:55:52 +0000
To: "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>, Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
CC: HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>, Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>

At this week's HTML WG Weekly meeting we will have a presentation of the media accessibility user requirements by Janina Sajka:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/Media_Accessibility_Requirements

We encourage WG members to attend this meeting so they can hear an overview of the Accessibility Task Force's user requirements for ISSUE-9:

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329