More ISSUE 30 @longdesc use cases

Hi Josh,

Here are a few more longdesc use cases in the wild:

Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
http://www.fdic.gov/regulations/examinations/supervisory/insights/siwin09/Interest_Rate_Risk.html
http://www.fdic.gov/regulations/examinations/supervisory/insights/siwin09/Interest_Rate_Risk.html

Hawaii's Public Schools: Seizures Flow Chart
http://doe.k12.hi.us/specialeducation/SpEdHandbook2006/06appendix_a.htm#SeizureAlgorithm
http://doe.k12.hi.us/specialeducation/SpEdHandbook2006/06appendix_a_seizure
flowchartlongdesc.htm

Interagency Committee on Disability Research (ICDR)
http://www.icdr.us/atreportweb/sec4/strength.htm#chart3
http://www.icdr.us/atreportweb/longdesc/chart3.html

Health and Safety Executive
http://www.hse.gov.uk/aboutus/strategiesandplans/hscplans/strategicplan0104/plan0104-09.htm#httpwwwhsegovukaboutusstrategiesandplanshscplansstrategicplan0104plan010409longdeschtmLongdescriptionavailable
http://www.hse.gov.uk/aboutus/strategiesandplans/hscplans/strategicplan0104/plan0104-09longdesc.htm

Commuter Choice Primer
Research and Innovative Technology Administration (RITA)  Department
of Transportation
http://ntl.bts.gov/lib/jpodocs/repts_pr/13669/section03.htm
http://ntl.bts.gov/lib/jpodocs/repts_pr/13669/long_desc_figure1.htm

Best Regards,