Re: Report on testing of the link relations registry

On 16.08.2010 10:36, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> I'm curious what the process would be like for someone who is not already editing an on-topic W3C publication. What would be the recommended process for an individual or company that has invented a new rel value, but does not have the ability to edit anything on w3.org /TR space?

As far as I can tell, the simplest approach is to write an Internet
Draft and submit it to the RFC Editor for publication as Informational
RFC. (*)

BR, Julian

(*) Anyone interested: I'll be more than happy to help with the
mechanics. Also: I'd do it myself if I had an interesting relation to
register, and also it wouldn't make sense if I did the testing of the
registry because of the other hat I'm wearing.