RE: ISSUE-109: aria-section-title - Straw Poll for Objections

Sam,

I appear to be unable to submit my response to the Polling Questionnaire
system, despite trying from both work (Stanford) as well as from home
(Comcast); I receive in both instances the following error message:

Proxy Error

The proxy server could not handle the request POST
/2002/09/wbs/40318/issue-109-objection-poll/.

I do wish to enter a comment here, but given the issue I am experiencing I
am unclear on what I can do next.  Appreciate any ideas or feedback you
can provide.

Thanks

JF