RE: ISSUE-41: extensibility change proposal advocates

I support the "4. Change Proposal: Generalize the mechanism used for SVG and MathML http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/extensionslikesvg"

Rob Ennals, the author of 3 of the 5 proposals, is no longer an Intel rep in W3C (Rob has left Intel).  The 3 proposals from our rep were 2 alternatives that tried to create compromises that may satisfy all sides and then a final proposal that came out of learnings from the first two.  Intel supports only that last one (the one above).  We've asked Henry Thompson to help us with a minor clarification of the wording on that one (related to the use of the word "root").