ISSUES 90, 91, 93, 96, 97 -- if you support these change proposals

From: Shelley Powers <shelley.just@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 13:33:56 -0500
To: HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>
I had planned on making edits to the other Issue change proposals
based on the counter proposal, but I no longer have a lot of faith
that what I write is going to make any difference.

If these change proposals have impacted on any of you, or you agree
with any of them, you need to say something. Doesn't have to be all of
the change proposals, either, though they have been unconscionably
grouped by the HTML WG co-chairs.

Otherwise, if no one speaks up favorably on any of the proposals, I'm
going to withdraw all of them.

Shelley