Re: Zero-edit Change Proposal for ISSUE-90 figure, ISSUE-91 aside, ISSUE-93 details, ISSUE-95 hidden, ISSUE-96 progress, and ISSUE-97 meter

From: Shelley Powers <shelley.just@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 14:49:12 -0500
To: John Foliot <jfoliot@stanford.edu>
Cc: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>, "Edward O'Connor" <hober0@gmail.com>, HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 2:40 PM, John Foliot <jfoliot@stanford.edu> wrote:
> Tab Atkins Jr.wrote:
>>
>> While I can't speak for the other editors of the counterproposal, I
>> can assure you that I put in as much effort as I deemed reasonable to
>> counter the arguments given, and not a jot less.
>
> FWIW, so did I. I take both Shelley's Change Proposals and our collective
> response seriously. This is not personal, despite how Shelley appears to be
> casting it today (and in the past).

I believe the context of my comment had to do with the Accessibility
TF resolution, not the counter-proposals. I thought I had made that
clear with an earlier statement, but I noticed the statement was in
another thread, not this one.

Sorry if it seemed I was implying the formal counter-proposal wasn't a
best effort. As I said earlier, I appreciated having the details of
this proposal. My main concern in this thread was being able to have
enough time to respond.

> JF

Shelley