Timed tracks

From: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 04:36:29 +0000 (UTC)
To: public-html@w3.org

FYI, I've started looking at the timed track bugs:

Right now I'm mostly collecting use cases and drafting ideas, but I hope
to have a first draft proposal integrating the suggestions in those bugs
and some other material in the spec in the coming weeks. If anyone has any
sample videos or still from videos showing real-world use of timed tracks
in ways that demonstrate possible features I haven't considered, please
let me know. So far, I and some others in the WHATWG list and on #whatwg
have collected the following: