Re: Zero-edit Change Proposal for ISSUE-90 figure, ISSUE-91 aside, ISSUE-93 details, ISSUE-95 hidden, ISSUE-96 progress, and ISSUE-97 meter

From: Shelley Powers <shelley.just@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 21:46:50 -0500
To: "Edward O'Connor" <hober0@gmail.com>
Cc: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 7:26 PM, Edward O'Connor <hober0@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Several of us have written a zero-edit Change Proposal to keep the
> various new elements, attributes, and controls that are up for
> deletion. You can find our Change Proposal on the WG wiki here:
>
> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/KeepNewElements

It's good to see some specifics. I appreciate you all taking the time
to respond to my change proposals.

Co-Chairs, I ask for some time to respond to this counter-proposal.
I'm assuming that the May 6th deadline is still viable for
counter-proposals. May I have until that time to modify my change
proposals to answer the issues raised in this counter-proposal?

> With best regards,
> Edward O'Connor
> John Foliot
> Tab Atkins