RE: W3C Bug Torture

From: Dailey, David P. <david.dailey@sru.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 13:12:25 -0400
To: Shelley Powers <shelley.just@gmail.com>, HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>
I was reminded rather bemusedly of the early days of HTML5 WG when the chairs used to caution us so sternly about not clogging the net with extra thoughts (as though its capacity might somehow become sated and the net itself might regurgitate*). I just hope I didn't delete anything useful buried midst the slopes of those mountains.

DD

* that actually happened to me once in the early 1980's when a multiplexer spit back all bitstreams it had received from all terminals (including the President's) to ALL terminals (including mine).