Re: ISSUE 86 and removing atom transform section - focusing

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 11:40:26 +0200
To: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
CC: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>, Shelley Powers <shelley.just@gmail.com>, sroussey@network54.com, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>
On 17.04.2010 10:40, Sam Ruby wrote:
> I happen to believe that if everybody in this working group is allowed
> to hold up even one issue per person until we are close to declaring
> Last Call, we will never get to Last Call.
>
> I will encourage the co-chairs to push forward with steps that will
> produce either an amicable resolution or a decision as soon as the
> discussion stops providing new information.
>
> As for me, I can live with either of the following:
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Apr/0333.html
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Apr/0501.html

I could live with Tab's rewritten text on SHOULD vs MUST, but I still
think we need to get rid of the meaningless "unreferenceable"
requirement (which my CP covered).

In the meantime I posted about more problems with the algorithm and
didn't get any feedback
(<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Apr/0500.html). Do
I need to open a new bug?

Best regards, Julian