ISSUE 86 and removing atom transform section - focusing

From: Shelley Powers <shelley.just@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 15:19:15 -0500
To: HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>
The other thread is getting so messy with so many change proposals,
it's hard to figure what's going on.

I think it would be best if we resolve one thing first, and then move on.

There's a change proposal...somewhere...about removing the Atom
section from the spec. Several folks have expressed support for this
option.

Why don't we resolve this, first, then if the suggestion to remove the
section fails, the group can move into the gory tech details.

I haven't seen so much Atom stuff since I stopped following the Atom
wiki years ago. A lot more than I would expect to see in a WG for
HTML.

Shelley