Re: Issue 100 Zero-Edits Counter Proposal

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 17:34:56 -0700
Cc: Shelley Powers <shelley.just@gmail.com>, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>, public-html@w3.org
To: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>

Most of the content of this thread seems constructive, but the bits
below are a little borderline. Shelly & Tab, please try extra hard to
be courteous to each other, because I think the WG is learning a lot
from the content on this thread, and I wouldn't want people to tune
out if it starts going hostile.

(Follow-up set to www-archive)

Thanks,
Maciej