Re: Issue 100 Zero-Edits Counter Proposal

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 10:20:06 -0700
To: Shelley Powers <shelley.just@gmail.com>
Cc: public-html@w3.org
On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 10:05 AM, Shelley Powers <shelley.just@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would rather let others determine what is or is not a strong
> argument. You can express your opinion, of course, but it's an
> opinion. In my opinion, srcdoc is one of the ugliest things I've seen
> in markup, and I've seen some pretty ugly markup.

I didn't say anything about the strength of your argument.  A weak but
relevant argument is still a welcome counter.

This specific argument is *irrelevant*, which is something else
entirely.  It is an argument against a completely different feature.
It doesn't matter how strong or weak the argument is, because it has
nothing to do with the feature we're talking about.