Re: Removal of other semantic elements

From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 04:29:56 -0500
To: Shelley Powers <shelley.just@gmail.com>
Cc: Steven Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>, HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>, "Patrick H. Lauke" <redux@splintered.co.uk>
Hi Shelley,

> Anyway, if what I provided isn't sufficient to make the points you
> brought up, Laura, I'll make additional edits.

Thanks, Shelley. I think that it covers it, at least for the time being.

> I still would like the co-chairs to call for counter-proposals, though...

It will be very helpful to have a side-by-side comparison of
rationale, impact, etc that counter-proposals afford. The decision
process will hopefully provide fairness in deciding these important
issues. They are core to HTML and the future of the web  and its
underlying principles.

Best Regards,
Laura

--