Re: new dates for issue items based on today's HTML WG teleconference

From: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 15:32:31 +1000
To: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Cc: Shelley Powers <shelley.just@gmail.com>, HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>
We are having an a11y TF F2F meeting this week and there are two
change proposals that will be discussed that go towards Issue-9.

I can see that  http://dev.w3.org/html5/status/issue-status.html still
has a 5th April deadline. I also noticed that
http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/Accessibility_Change_Proposal_Status
states a deadline of May, so these conflict.

I believe that at least one proposal has sufficient consensus in the
a11y TF to be provided towards Issue 9 earlier than May (how did that
date emerge anyway?).

So I would like to request the deadline to be delayed by a week until
after the F2F - I volunteer to introduce the change proposal into the
WG by then.

Best Regards,
Silvia.