Re: Agenda for HTML WG telcon 2009-09-24 - CfCs, Accessibility TF, Testing TF, etc.

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 09:12:05 -0400
To: HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>
Regrets for this weeks HTML WG telecon - I have to be on a customer site
and will probably be too busy to dial/IRC in.

Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> 1. Review of due and overdue action items:
>     c. ISSUE-76/ACTION-139 - Propose 3 separate HTML5 drafts and the
> external Microdata draft [Manu Sporny]

As I mentioned the last time we talked about ISSUE-76/ACTION-139 - the
documents are complete and ready for review. I'm fine with holding off
discussion on the other drafts until we are past the publishing of
HTML+RDFa FPWD.

I have not had time to make the minor corrections to HTML+RDFa FPWD to
publish because I had been working on the @profile draft. Making the
corrections to HTML+RDFa FPWD and officially publishing it is the next
thing on my work schedule for W3C.

>     b. ISSUE-82 - Suggested replacement for head/@profile does not
> provide for disambiguation

Note that my action to author a @profile draft is complete and comments
are being accepted/recorded on that draft:

http://html5.digitalbazaar.com/specs/html5-epb.html

http://rdfa.info/wiki/html5-extended-processing-behavior-issues

-- manu

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: The Pirate Bay and Building an Equitable Culture
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2009/08/30/equitable-culture/