Re: What attributes are required on the <sytle> element?

From: Jeff Schiller <codedread@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 10:22:23 -0500
To: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Cc: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
Anne,

On the contrary, I missed where it described that 'scope' was required
for flow content because I missed it here:
http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/#attr-style-scoped

(thus, I started with this mailing list)

Sam,

I do see in the spec where it describes this behavior now.

Thanks,
Jeff