Re: Request to publish HTML+RDFa (draft 3) as FPWD

From: Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@iki.fi>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 11:44:22 +0300
To: Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>
On Sep 22, 2009, at 11:26, Jonas Sicking wrote:

> If I understand Henris email correctly though, he's not opposing the
> publication because of violating the "define error handling"
> principle,

Indeed, the email where I mentioned "define error handling" and the
email where I said I don't support publication were two distinct emails.

The reason I cited for not supporting publication was the failure to
define the processing model of RDFa in terms of the output of the
processing models of the underlying specs. (I'm taking Shane's word
for it that RDFa processing isn't written from the DOM or Infoset
perspective.)

--
Henri Sivonen
hsivonen@iki.fi