Re: CfC: Publish HTML+RDFa as First Public Working Draft

From: Krzysztof Maczyński <1981km@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 23:29:53 +0200
To: <public-html@w3.org>
I support publishing it as FPWD.

The concern that authoring a documet with these features in a wrong way won't produce clear feedback at once (here's to draconianism again! ;-)) cannot be directly alleviated, I'm afraid, because of the very nature of this technology's purpose. So we'll have to bypass it if we believe RDFa is worth having (and it's supposed to be, as a Rec).

Best regards,

Krzysztof