ACTION-127: establish process for "official WG response" to other WG's RFC on LC drafts

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 15:31:44 +0000
To: "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
To get started on ACTION-127 I reviewed the Last Call announcements since Jan 2009:

Geolocation Last Call, Jul 8
Note: No review by HTML WG requested.

Delivery Context Ontology Last Call, Jun 23
Note: No review by HTML WG requested.

Last Call Announcement: DFXP 1.0, Jun 4
Note: Review by HTML WG was considered optional.

LC announcement: "WebCGM 2.1" to second Last Call WD, Jun 4
Note: No review by HTML WG requested.

TransAnn: Last Call WD of Widgets 1.0: Packaging and Configuration; deadline 19 June 2009, May 28
Note: No review by HTML WG requested.

POWDER 3rd Last Call open, May 6
Note: No review by HTML WG requested.

Last Call for comments on Selectors (css3-selectors), Mar 11
Note: No review by HTML WG requested.

Transition Announcement: WAI-ARIA Last Call and WAI-ARIA User Agent Implementation Guide FPWD, Feb 24
Note: Explicit review by the HTML WG was requested.

wsc-ui going to second Last Call, Feb 13
Note: No review by HTML WG requested.

Publication announcement, XML Schema 1.1 Parts 1 and 2 as Last Call Working Draft, Feb 9
Note: No review by the HTML WG requested.

Request for feedback on SKOS Last Call Working Draft, Jan 20
Note: No review by the HTML WG requested.

It would appear that the most importance Last Call document that the HTML WG was requested to review with the WAI-ARIA Last Call.  Given the joint work that is currently ongoing in that space I believe that this coordination item is being appropriated progressed.

My next step is to work with the Hypertext CG to determine what if any Last Calls are forthcoming that would request a review by the HTML WG.  I expect to be able to report on that in two weeks after the next HCG meeting.

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329