ACTION-103 Follow up on the about: scheme Registration

From: Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 15:46:24 +0200
To: public-html <public-html@w3.org>
Hi,
   ACTION-103 in relation to the about: URI scheme registration is
currently assigned to me and due today.  I've sent feedback to Joseph
about the current draft, which needs a number of changes.  However, I
haven't heard back yet.  So I will change the due date for this action
to next week, when I will hopefully have more to report on the issue.

--
Lachlan Hunt - Opera Software
http://lachy.id.au/