Re: Speakers in Dialogues (Was: what is dt?)

From: Smylers <Smylers@stripey.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 23:34:53 +0100
To: public-html@w3.org
I just wrote:

> Perhaps the spec could soften its encouragement to authors over
> conversations, merely mentioning <p> and <b> as one plausible way of
> doing it.

Wow, and within seconds of my typing that Ian has updated the spec
exactly along those lines:

  http://www.whatwg.org/html5#conversations

In fact, I see he actually managed to do that shortly before I pressed
'Send' on my mail ... Ian, are you watching over my shoulder here,
reading what I type before I even submit it to the list?

Smylers