Re: Accessibility Task Force

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 16:08:24 -0400
To: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Cc: "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
On Thu, 2009-09-10 at 12:11 -0400, Philippe Le Hegaret wrote:
> As such, the easiest solution to resolve the Patent Policy question is
> indeed to create the task force within the HTML Working Group and gets
> the WAI PF folks who wants to participate in the TF to join the HTML WG.

One clarification I should make on this statement. From a patent policy
point of view, the TF would be created under the HTML WG umbrella. But
it would still be a joint task between HTML and PF, jointly managed by
both Groups and responsible to both Groups as well. In order to have a
good communication between the two groups, we still need to have a joint
task force.

Philippe